jueves, 7 de junio de 2012

Nooooooo!


Hey guys! I'm sorry for not to write here for a long time, there are a lot of things that I want to show you, but I've lost my camera's usb adaptor f***

Now I'm sharing a flat with another 3 guys, but just for the week and a half that I'm going to stay here in Denmark, the 17th I have to go back to Spain!

I just want to stay here a little bit more, I really love to be a receptionist in this hotel, and I've met a lot of nice people...so it's going to be hard to say goodbye.
I'm falling in love with this city, it's small, quiet and cooler than Madrid, but it's also different, another european city, with its history and old buildings, that make you feel like you're in another world.

I'm completely sure that I'm going to be back in the future,to visit my new good friends, and to feel that lovely feeling again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comments